Friday, September 07, 2007

Pictures of Erika

So it has been a while since we published. As we are still working on recovering from various colds and sinus ailments, enjoy these random shots of Cupcake as she goes about her day.

This first picture shows Cuppy as she wakes up. What fun to bring all of her blankets and kitties into Mommy and Daddy's bed. She will then pretend go to sleep and wake up at random intervals. Here she is popping awake. Notice that Meow-meow and Tiny Meow are still fast asleep.

This next picture is to remind me that I, Jackie, did contribute half of her genetic material. There is a picture of me about Cupcake's age where I played that I was the 'Jackie in the box'. Cupcake shows that some things are indeed genetic as she plays 'Cuppy in the box' with her clothes hamper.

Next, it is time for some creative expression. Fingerpaints! Nothing is more fun than to make a masterpiece outside on a perfect summer's day. She loves to rub her hands through the paint, make a dramatic pose, and then slam some paint on the paper. Shirts are optional.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Great pictures, I've been watching for some postings!