Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Swinging

It was a beautiful summer day today and we enjoyed it by playing in the backyard. All three girls wanted to swing, but we have only one baby swing. I thought I would put one twin in that and swing with the other one on my lap. Well, Miranda wasn't having any of it. She insisted on swinging just like her big sister. When I tried to hold her in my lap, she cried and pointed to Erika. So here is Miranda's first day of swining like a big girl.



Miranda also copies Erika by going without clothes a lot.



Erika coached Miranda on swinging technique including how to pump legs and hang on. Here she demonstrates the correct technique.



Catie was happy to swing in the red chair. She pointed at a number of things including airplanes, and said wheeee. She also fell asleep in the swing. Naps are always better in the swing.

No comments: