Saturday, November 05, 2005

First posting

Well, here you have it. Our little corner of the wild, wild internet.
It has been said that any technology invented before you turn 18 is the natural way of things.
Any technology to come around when you are between 18 and 35 is probably something you could get a job doing.
Any technology appearing after you hit 35 is simply unnatural.
I learned about Blogs when I was 35.01 years old. This is my first attempt. I'm more alarmed than intrigued, and I doubt I will get the hang of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell is "radiate at 10 microns"? Perhaps a technology that was developed when I was somewhere between 35-55?

Jason W. said...

Ha! Thanks for asking!
10-micron is infrared. Assuming I'm a perfect black body, that is the wavelength which I would give off when stimulated. That is, simple body heat.
You know when the military uses infrared camera to track people? It's their heat that is being detected.
You are sorry you asked, right?